- Crowns: A dental crown replaces the outermost layer of the tooth, reconstructing the tooth natural shape and size.
- Bridges: Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures: Whether you are missing some or all of your natural teeth, you can derive many benefits from replacing them with full or partial dentures. Replacement teeth help fill out your smile by giving support to the cheeks and lips. Replacement teeth create a more youthful, vibrant appearance by holding up facial muscles and aiding in speaking, chewing, swallowing and smiling.
- Endodontics: A root canal is a procedure that is done to save a badly damaged or infected tooth by removing the affected part of the tooth and nerve and then filling it.
- Periodontics: Periodontal disease, commonly known as gum disease, is caused by bacteria in plaque. If not consistently removed, this bacteria builds up, infecting your teeth, gums, and eventually the bone that supports your teeth – a common cause of tooth loss. This disease has three stages of progression: gingivitis, periodontitis, and advanced periodontitis; the longer the disease has to advance, the more damage it causes. With advancements in detection and treatment, we can discover periodontal disease early and begin treatment before complicated issues arise.